By using our website, you declare your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us or the named providers in the described scope and manner, as well as for the stated purpose. In order to use certain offers or if we need further information from you, we ask you for your express consent. With regard to the collection, processing and use of personal data, you have the following rights to information, rectification, blocking, deletion, revocation and objection:
- to receive upon request at any time without specifying reasons and free of charge information about your personal data stored with us;
- to rectify, block or have deleted at any time within the legal provisions your personal data collected by us or contradict any processing or use or restrict the processing or use;
- to revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
- Please contact our data protection officer
Mr. Michael Ujhelyi; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information about data protection and the processing of your personal data is available on request.
We will delete personal data that has already been stored unsolicited, if continued storage is no longer required. If deletion is contrary to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, instead of deleting data, it shall be blocked.